Alert: 2017 RENEW Conference Registration https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RENEWAUG2017
Special Education Profile Public Summary
The 2016-2017 Special Education Profiles were released to districts in December 2016. Recently, the Special Education Profile Public Summary was released to the public.
Districts should be aware of the following regarding the Public Summary:
• No password is required to allow for public access;
• For indicators with fewer than 10 students, data are not displayed for confidentiality purposes;
• District-required actions are not available to the public.
Both versions display the following:
• Five years of data for each indicator;
• Whether the district met the target each year;
• Data notes explaining the indicator.
Districts should continue to use the district version of the profile for required actions and data analysis. If you have questions about your profile or the Public Summary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.